- Corrected Internationalization issue where line breaks were not recognized in the text.
- Moved Maximum Duration of a schedule to the Fallback Section.
- Root Node no longer displays like All Machines. (previously looked like SCRM was unresponsive as new machines were not added under root node)
- New group menu now only allow creating group/sub-group when appropriate.
- Newly created filter groups are now automatically selected and the filter results displayed.
- File Transfer Manager close button added.
- File Transfer Manger optimized to improve performance
- New column for Stand Alone Key. Helps manage keys for customers with stand alone keys.
- Added File Transfer as a schedule action
- Assign Stand alone license from SCRM
- Change client row text color two red if last contact with SCRM more than 15 days.
- Change client row back ground color to yellow in no contact to SCRM for 28 days. License will suspend soon.
- Port usage changes
- Schedule action remote execute file update warning.
- File Transfer Preference validation corrected.
- Alphabetize schedule listing.
- User Keyboard and mouse control can by toggled on and off with button on the screen viewer.
- V-Control runs before login allowing users to remotely log into the computer
- In the event that windows update fails command to clear the logon image.
- Changed the remove text to reflect "Removing Smart Shield" when uninstalling
- Command Line option to remove stand alone key with password "clearlicense"
- Windows Update time entry dropdown error corrected.
- Once Daily Reboot Install/disabled value corrected
- Chat GUI crash fixed
- Correction to stop Checkdisk
- Password to view GUI setting/One time password entry.
- New USB Class "Vendor Specific" -- currently implemented to block USB Ethernet devices
Toll Free: 844.265.6055
Email: [email protected]
8:30a – 5:30p (CST)
Monday - Friday
We strive to answer our technical support calls as quickly and efficiently as we can. There will be times when the phone lines will be busy while our support staff are assisting other customers. If you need immediate assistance, please leave us a voicemail or email us at the above link and one of our representatives will reply back in a timely manner.